Follow the Big Island’s valleys west, flying over Honopue, Honokea, Honokane Iki, the historic valley of Honokane Nui or Big Valley, and Pololu Valley. Great for photography!
Here is to Your Next Adventure!
Direct Booking Calendar – Don’t miss out!
Explore the Waterfalls of the Big Island on a Helicopter Tour!
The Big Island is home to some of the most stunning waterfalls in all of Hawaii. Upon departing from Kona International Airport, we whisk you away to explore the seven windward valleys of Kohala.
Our first stop is the windward side of the Kohala Mountains, where we fly along the coastline of Waipio Valley and then move westward to Waimanu Valley. Waimanu can experience annual rainfall of up to 200 inches, fueling over 1500-foot waterfalls, some of the tallest in all of Hawaii.
Following the valleys west, we fly over Honopue, Honokea, Honokane Iki, the historic valley of Honokane Nui or Big Valley, and Pololu Valley. We climb and cross over the summit of Kohala, the oldest of the five volcanoes that make up the Big Island of Hawaii.
Your tour ends with a beautiful coastline flight over sparkling ocean waters, ancient lava flows, and the spectacular luxury resorts that make their homes on the island’s leeward shore.
Waterfall Tour Highlights
- Enjoy a stunning flyby of some of the hidden sites that Hawai’i’s diverse climate can offer.
- On your flight to Waimea, your helicopter dips down into the valleys to get up close and personal with Hawaii’s waterfalls, some reaching over 2000 feet.
- Overfly Kohala Mountain.
- Cruising down the amazing Gold Coast of Hawai’i, check out the sandy beaches of Kua Bay and Makalawena.
Please see Tour Policies page for more detail.
- Total weight per person cannot exceed 285lbs and total group total cannot exceed 700lbs (weights are taken at check-in)
- 24 hour customer cancellation policy (prior to the flight time)
- Cancellations or delays to the flight are at pilot’s discretion for safety reasons, which may include inclement weather.