Jump on our 30 minute Kona Coast Experience Tour and get a birds eye view of one of the most stunning landscapes in the Hawaiian Islands.
Here is to Your Next Adventure!
Direct Booking Calendar – Don’t miss out!
Join Us for One of the Most Epic Kona, Hawaii Helicopter Tours!
Come and experience the Kona Coast from the air with us. This amazing helicopter ride on the Big Island takes you either from Kona Airport (Southbound) past Honokohau Bay, Kona Town, Keauhou to the famous Captain Cook or (Northbound) to the famous Kua Bay, Kiholo Bay, and Anaeho’omalu Bay. If you are short on time (or during whale season wish to see some whales) this is the tour for you! Experience Big Island whale watching and book your 30 minutes flight today!
Jump on one of our Kona Coast Experience Tours and get a birds eye view of one of the most stunning landscapes in the Hawaiian Islands. Northbound we have some of the planets most stunning beaches including the multi award winning Manini‘owali Beach (Kua Bay). South bound we get as far as Captain Cook, often overlooked for more resort-saturated spots along Hawaii Island’s Kona Coast. Captain Cook, a small town with a population of just 3,400 individuals, is full of Hawaiian history.
On January 17, 1779, Captain James Cook, of Great Britain, sailed into Kealakekua Bay. The native Hawaiian welcomed the Captain and his crew with open arms, believing them to be returning gods. A massive feast was held in their honor, however, a month later, upon realizing that the captain and his crew were mere mortals, Cook was killed in a conflict. Approximately 99 years later, a 27-foot white obelisk was erected to honor the famous seafarer. Discover more on the Kona Coast!
- Private tours; everyone is guaranteed window seating
- Doors-on or doors-off option (at no extra cost)
- Live tour commentary in English
Please see Tour Policies page for more detail.
- Total weight per person cannot exceed 275lbs and total group total cannot exceed 650lbs (weights are taken at check-in)
- 24 hour customer cancellation policy (prior to the flight time)
- Cancellations or delays to the flight are at pilot’s discretion for safety reasons, which may include inclement weather.