- Ramble off-road in a 6-wheel-drive Pinzgauer (an Austrian military vehicle)
- Take a relaxed, guided walk through a private nature reserve
- Cool off with a swim under one of seven cascading waterfalls
- Walk through a restored ancient Hawaiian agricultural site
- Enjoy a private picnic lunch with views of soaring seacliffs and remote valleys, at one of the island’s best scenic lookouts
- Shop or enjoy local ice cream in historic Hawi town
Around 7 to 8 hours
Daily tour depart from Hawaii Forest & Trail Headquarters, and Waikoloa Queen’s Marketplace. Tour time is about 8 hours round trip.
Deli-style lunch with assorted beverages. Sunscreen and bug spray are also available upon request.