On our Hilo Twilight Volcano Adventure, our journey will take you to enjoy in the views of world famous Rainbow Falls, descend into the depths of a private lava tube, and explore in-depth the natural wonders during the day and after dark of the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Join us, and experience the dynamic energy of Kilauea, one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
- Visit the must-see and lesser known spots within Hawaii Volcanoes National Park- a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Your interpretive guide will share with you the geology, and natural and cultural history that make Hawaii Volcanoes National Park one of the most fascinating places on earth for residents, scientists, and visitors alike
- Descend into a private lava tube known for its unusual golden shimmer
- Explore native rainforests, lava flows, and cinder fields
- Get up close and personal with volcanic formations such as lava tubes, steam vents & craters
- After dark, experience the red glow of the lava lake deep inside Halemaumau Crater