The rains of Hilo nurture a lush green landscape. Explore the rich heritage of Hilo and travel old Hawaii’s charming back-roads and scenic byways to visit historic landmarks, beautiful waterfalls and a family-owned tropical fruit farm.
Enjoy a locally made lunch and Swim or kayak under a 120 foot private waterfall.
- Learn the history of Hilo as we drive along the bay shore
- View 4 different waterfalls from almost every angle
- Exclusive access to a 1,000 acre tropical fruit farm to see cacao, lychee, macadamia nuts, coffee, & other exotic crops
- Sample seasonal fruit and fresh macadamia nuts at a private gazebo overlooking world-famous Rainbow Falls
- Enjoy a locally made lunch while taking in stunning views
- Swim, Kayak, or Paddle under a 120 foot private waterfall